Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy DaKoTa!!


Today is Dakota's 17th BiRtHdAy!!

I can't believe he is 17!! My how the time flies. And it really does.

Here is Dakota when he was 8 months old. Cute isn't he!!!




Not sure what to do for him other than cook his requested dinner from Rachel Ray Italian mini meatloaves with Italian mac & cheese.

Maybe we will make a sign for him with some balloons. I know Tyson & Treyden will love it but not sure about Dakota. It's hard when they get older.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, hard to believe he's 17!!! Hope you all have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can still remember when he was just a little boy when you and ty first met.. Uh good luck with the birthday stuff a 17 year old boy?!? Not sure there is much you can do that won't embarrass him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I found your blog! way cute!

    ReplyDelete