Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family get together



Ty found one of his old cowboy hats at his grandma's and Tyson loved it.

We got together with Ty's family for the fireworks for Pioneer Day. We always go to his grandma's house. It's right across the street and you don't have to mess with the crowd and we book it at the finale and get in the car and leave to miss all the traffic. We decided to take a family picture (even though my hair was up). It was hot and we had the wooden leg and I wanted a picture with it.

1 comment:

  1. Cute family pictures! I showed Paul the wooden leg in your family picture because he has never seen it. That's pretty cool. I love Paisley's bows. They are so cute! I am sad for summer to be over, but excited to have a routine again too.

    ReplyDelete