Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Homecoming Dance Time

Dakota asked a girl to homecoming. He used Lexi's idea with Oreo cookies, opening the middle of some of them and putting paper inside them that said Will you go to the homecoming dance with me? D a k o t a
On the outside of the oreo cookie wrapper (container) we put Fiddle in the middle to figure out the riddle. (I should have taken a picture but didn't think about it at the time.)

Here's some pictures of how she answered back:







In the very back of the car under all of the shredded newspaper was the answer which was YES! (I didn't take a picture til later)

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I'm glad she said yes! I hope they have a great time. I can still remember my homecomings, had the best date ever, so glad I was smart and married him before he got away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days!! Hopefully he finds a good way to answer her back!!

    ReplyDelete