Friday, October 16, 2009

Disneyland

Trey just didn't like the characters too much but he loves Buzz and Woody (usually) so I had to drag him up cause I wanted a picture.
This is in the Bug's Life part of California Adventure. Not sure when they made it so an adult had to ride with them but they still had fun on the ladybug ride smashing into Grandma Patti and Tyson.


I made Dakota go up with the boys. He didn't want to but he was a good sport about it. Paislee was sleeping.
Coming down Grizzly Rapids. Ty got soaked. Trey and Tyson loved it.
The kids hanging out for a photo shoot with Goofy. Trey didn't want to go up and Paislee was asleep. The family in California Adventure The boys
In line in front of the carriage at the Haunted Mansion with Jack Skellington

No comments:

Post a Comment