Sorry I haven't posted for a while my computer was having major issues with our router and we reset it and unplugged and did it again and again. It took forever to load anything. So if I wanted to get on the computer I had to go down in Ty's office and get on the computer well, Dakota decided he's had enough of being without his XBox Live and plugged a ethernet (sp?) cord into the router to see if it would work and now the internet is working again. Computers and their gadgets have a mind of there own don't they??!!
We had planned on going to the store the next day to get a new one. I had even dug out the old receipt to see if we had bought the warranty on it. Funny how it worked out so hopefully it will keep on working.
Now I have some updating to do.
Summer Fun
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment