We have a blog set up to document our adoption journey. It's still new in the making. You can check it out at:
www.fairiesfrogsfortunecookies.blogspot.com
I think I'll be making another one because I've heard google and blogger are blocked in China. So stay tuned. We are about 10-13 weeks out on travel. That will put us travelling in October or November. We are really excited.
Summer Fun
13 years ago





Adoption? China? You are going to have to fill me in on the exciting news. This must be what happens when you miss a family reunion...Cousins are traveling out of the country and coming home with a new family member...AWESOME! I hope everything works out. All my love.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! We can't wait to meet her. I'm glad Paul's school is close to you. It is really not that far from Hyrum. We will definately hang out.
ReplyDeleteExciting! The countdown is on! Sending good thoughts and big hugs your way! :)
ReplyDelete