I waited too long to get Paislee a Christmas outfit, when I tried to buy one after she was born they were either so expensive still, the little dresses, or I couldn't find anything her size. I didn't want to spend a lot on a dress since she is so little so I found a long sleeve onesie at Old Navy then made baby leggings out of Christmas socks and made a Christmas tutu and finished it up with a bow and headband.
I'll try to get the picture to load I'm having problems. One day I'll figure out all this blogging stuff. Ok I think I got it. Next I had to take a picture but she wasn't very happy.





I love Paislee in her Christmas outfit! You couldn't have bought anything so precious! GrannyCat
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a little present . . . which I guess she is if you think about it.
ReplyDelete