Trey took this picture. Its the pipes behind the symphony.
We took the kids to their first symphony concert. It was the "Kids Symphony" they played kids songs and had a clown that did the animal shaped balloons and their was a mime that got up and conducted through some of it. The kids really liked it. Katie's (Jake's wife) mom and sister played in it.
Here we are waiting for it to start.
Some more of us.
Paislee slept through the first of it then we were out in the hall for the rest of it. I don't know if it was too loud for her or if she was just cranky. I had to do a close up because I made her bow, Puff would be proud of me.





Her bows are darling! She is so cute! We are so happy for you. I can't wait to meet her. She will be close to 2 by they time we move back!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great time! Paislee is so cute and I LOVE all her very cute outfits and matching bows!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful daughter! So sweet! I love the name Paislee. Even though it looks like the boys still out number the girls at your place, you and Paislee will be able to kick butt and take names together...girl power.
ReplyDeleteStay in touch!
I found your blog on Paul and Natalie's. A huge congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter. I couldn't be happier for you. Have fun with all of the "girl things".
ReplyDelete