Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Chocolate and Flowers



Valentines was nice. Tyler braved the snow and went and got me flowers and my fav Cadbury mini eggs. They are my favorite candy of all. I just love Easter candy. I can do without Halloween, Christmas and other candy but Cadbury mini eggs are the BOMB!! The only problem is the boys love them too. The whole bag was gone in a by the end of the day. Luckily Ty bought me two bags. I hid the one so the boys don't know I have it. Lucky me!!

Speaking of lucky I changed my blog design for St. Patricks. I love how you can change the background for the holidays or occasion. It's so cool. Well I'm off to eat my hidden Cadbury mini eggs and watch it snow. It's snowing, snowing, snowing here.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice hubby and a smart mom to hide the chocolate goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cadbury Mini Eggs too. I told Paul we won't buy any candy for Valentine's but we are stocking up on those for Easter. I am addicted. I think your blog is way cute!

    ReplyDelete