I just love her shoes.
We had Paislee's baby blessing on Sunday. It turned out really well. We have such wonderful family to come and support us especially for as early in the morning as it was.
Girls are just so much fun. I love my boys don't get me wrong because they are FUN!! But dressing up girls is a blast.
She was pretty happy here. I was going to try to get a family picture with us all but it was so crazy right after church and we didn't have enough time before church. I thought maybe next week but I forgot Tyler won't be going because of his surgery. So maybe in a couple of weeks we can cheat and do a family picture with Paislee in her dress.





She is such a doll. I have to agree her shoes are just so adorable. Her dress is beautiful. All around I would say, she's definitley a keeper.
ReplyDeletePaislee looks so cute, what a beautiful dress and cute little shoes- girls are way too fun! :):)
ReplyDelete