Monday, March 9, 2009

Surgery


Tyler will probably kill me for posting this pic but that's ok. He had sleep apnea surgery last Monday. I told him we needed to take a picture so we could look back and laugh one day. (I don't think that day will be very soon). He had his tonsils out, his uvula, part of his soft palate and deviated septum fixed. He can barely talk and eat. He has already lost 20 pounds. He is pretty miserable. Hopefully he will start feeling better soon. He was pretty drugged up so I don't think he realized I was taking his picture.

2 comments:

  1. poor guy, that's a lot to lose at once! hope he feels better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that does not look fun. I hope he gets feeling better soon. I remember when my mom had surgery and all she could eat was jello. I've never made so much peach jello in a weeks time in my life. Tell him we hope he has a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete